- Homecoming Spirit Week
- Monday- Red, White, and Blue
- Tuesday- Pajama Day
- Wednesday- Support your favorite team day
- Flannel Thursday
- Falls Spirit Day
- Powderpuff Football: Wednesday, October 7 – 7:00 kickoff – Juniors vs. Seniors
- Tickets are $3 each or three non-perishable food items per ticket. All money and food will be donated to the Menomonee Falls Food Pantry.
- Pep Rally: Friday, October 9 at 2:15. All students are asked to join the festivities in the gym. Students who choose not to attend will have the option to go to the library.
- Homecoming Football Game: Falls will host West Allis Hale at 7 PM
- The Homecoming Court will be honored at halftime
- The football game is not the only game going on during the week:
- Soccer hosts Brookfield Central (Tuesday) and St. Anthony (Thursday)
- Volleyball hosts Brookfield Central (Tuesday)
- Homecoming Dance – October 10:
- Grand March begins at 7:00 PM in the auditorium
- Dance begins at 7:30.
- Tickets will be sold during lunches Monday-Friday. Cost of the tickets are $20 each.
Senior Yearbook Pictures
Senior pics are due November 15 2015. A 2 X 3 wallet photo can be turned into the Main Office, or emailed to the Yearbook Advisor: Vicky Jaeger at email@example.com.
Optimist Students of the Month
Congrats to Casey Seidl and Emma Brennan on being named Optimist Club Students of the Month for September!